- Maximum 3 Rods per Angler
- 15lb mono minimum to be used as mainline
- No braided mainline
- No shock leaders of any kind
- Lead core and fused leaders are OK
- No permanent fixed rigs, rig checks will be carried out during your stay
- No Particles or Nuts, the only ones allowed are the ones you can purchase on site (except hemp and tinned sweetcorn)
- Please collect your cigarette butts
- Unhooking Mats are provided
- The fish must be lifted out of the water using a weigh sling, please check the fins are all flat against the body before lifting
- No carp sacks and no keeping fish in retainers for long time
- No Bait boats or rowing boats (bait boats allowed on lake exclusive bookings and Winter time)
- No Vitalin
- No Maggots
- No Zigs No Floater Fishing
- The car can be left in your peg, if you need to go to shops etc please leave it in the car park
- No Pets
- Please respect your swim boundaries (see map)
- Please bring your waste to the bailiff on a daily basis and follow his instructions
- Don’t leave your rods unattended
- No Swimming
- Please treat the nature, the fish and the other anglers how you would like to be treated
- No Lure fishing (spinning)
- The lodge opens 10.00am closes 20.00pm
- The car can’t be moved after arrival from the peg, if you wish to use the car during your stay please bring it to the main car park after unloading on arrival
- If you want to leave the rubbish at the lake follow the dividing instructions you will receive on the lake. If these instructions are not followed we won’t accept your waste and you will have to bring it home with you.
- Showers work with 1€ coins
Frequent questions - FAQ
Are there shops nearby?
Yes, in maximum 10 minutes’ drive you can find big shopping centre, supermarket, farmacia, tobacco shop, garage, petrol station, restaurant, hardware store, hospital, etc.
Can i bring my pet with me?
NO, we do not allow pets on site!
Can I bring my own bait?
YES, but particle(except hemp and canned sweetcorn) must be purchased on site, and keep in mind that nuts are not allowed!
Do I book swims or is there a draw on arrival day?
You book the swim or swims in advance!